Hot-Talk online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Israel: Does Iran wants us(Israel) to attack itself?

Go down

Israel: Does Iran wants us(Israel) to attack itself? Empty Israel: Does Iran wants us(Israel) to attack itself?

Post  Admin Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:36 pm

Israel: Does Iran wants us(Israel) to attack itself? D10735b5e51bClick on the images to see their original ownersIsrael: Does Iran wants us(Israel) to attack itself? 355780e2f313

I've read an interesting article on Haaretz. It is about Iran's uranium. Arrow

According to New-York Times, Iran has taken out more then 2 tons of enriched uranium. My first reaction was WTF? affraid

Iranian authorities keep telling that they intend to use it as an energy for their hospitals and so on. Well, maybe. But I doubt that 2 tons isn't enough for a long period of time. While they are producing and enriching more and more of this dangerous material, I wonder whether they do it for making sure that there will be enough of it in the future, or they are planning to create a kick-a** atomic bomb. Twisted Evil

Anyway, the question was why did Iran take out it's atomic resources from the hide-out? As it seems to me, none of the theories about attacking or showing off are right. I may agree with those who claim that it is due to the lack of underground space. However, I do believe that the right version is that Iran has something else, that is much more powerful. It simply doesn't want other to notice this fact. That's why it shows a huge amount of uranium. scratch
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://hot-talk.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum