Hot-Talk online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jewish people will not be allowed to enter United Arab Emirates

Go down

Jewish people will not be allowed to enter United Arab Emirates Empty Jewish people will not be allowed to enter United Arab Emirates

Post  Admin Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:15 pm

Jewish people will not be allowed to enter United Arab Emirates A257bb146605Click on the images in order to see the original ownersJewish people will not be allowed to enter United Arab Emirates F4cac76d607a

On Monday(01|03|10) I've read on Haaretz an interesting article, where it was written that Dubai's police chief, general Dahi Halfan a Tamim, said that anyone who was thought as Jew, would not be able to enter United Arab Emirates. Evil or Very Mad

Though I don't really care about U.A.E, I think this is a mistake.

On the one hand, it will affect economics. I've spent in Israel already more than three years and I can tell that it's locals like a lot to travel to U.A.E, mainly to Dubai. They like the hotels and other places for tourists. Several friends of my parents used to go there annually.

However, I believe that from now on, everything will change. It seems to me that Dubai's police chief statement will cause fear and negative relationships from Israel's tourists. Even if he will pardon, people won't visit U.A.E, anyway. scratch

On the other hand, Palestinians and other Arabic neighbors claim that they are much stronger than we are. But Dahi Halfan's statement show for sure the opposite side, it simply reveals the fear of Israel capabilities.

I think that both of these reasons show that Dahi Halfan isn't right and he has made an improper political step. We have to be in peace and not to post bans that has nothing common with it. It is pity that both Israel and U.A.E can't find the right way that will lead us to the proper consensus.
lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://hot-talk.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum